Neli Nova, Funeral Director & Owner
- Graduated from University of Illinois, Chicago and Worsham College of Mortuary Science, Chicago, IL in 2001
- Over 16 years of experience as a Funeral Director for local funeral homes
- Established NovaFunerals.com in 2017
- Certified and Licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer
- Fluent in 4 languages: English, Russian and Bulgarian.
- Favorite quote: “The best way to find yourself is to truly lose yourself in service for others” by Mahatma Gandhi
A Letter to Families
Dear Family, I pledge to provide the best service and experience for you. I will be there to comfort you through your sorrow and during the hard times of a loved one’s passing. I will guide you through the arrangement process and prepare you for your grief journey. I will prepare your loved one for their final goodbye, and care for them with profound respect.
I will also prepare and obtain necessary documentation, to lighten your load and ensure the proper procedures have been followed. And I will perform a peaceful ceremony that befits the life and memories of your loved one. Throughout this process, my goal is to acknowledge and help ease the hardship a family endures in such a stressful, traumatic time.
Funeral Director & Owner